Lavender oil is widely known as the most commonly used Essential Oil in the world.
Lavender Oil has been used for thousands of years. Ancient texts indicate that the Romans used it for bathing, cooking and for scenting the air, and The Egyptians used it for mummification and as a perfume.
Some of the common uses for Lavender Oil are:
- Reduces anxiety and emotional stress
- Heals burns and wounds
- Improves sleep
- Restores skin complexion and reduces acne
- Slows aging with powerful antioxidants
- Improves eczema and psoriasis
- Alleviates headaches
Within the many kinds of Lavender Oil, Lavender from Kashmir is widely accepted as the highest quality Lavender in the world. with 31% Linalool & 34% Linalyl Acetate, Our Lavender Oil is the most potent and highest quality Oil available today.
Brooklyn Botany Ultra Pure Kashmir Lavender is grown in the foothills of the Himalayas in high-altitude valleys famed for their rich harvests of aromatic plants. The lavender plants used for Brooklyn Botany are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or any other harmful additives. Lavender Kashmir is commonly used for:
• Massaging on your skin as a relief for muscle or joint pain, as well as for skin conditions like burns, acne, and wounds. Make sure to dilute it with carrier oil.
• Adding to your hand or foot soak. Add a drop to a bowl of warm water before soaking your hands or feet. Helping with lice, lice eggs, and nits.
• Reducing sunspots and signs of appearance of aging.
Because of its antioxidant properties, it soothes sunburn and quickly heals cuts and dry skin.